Watch for yourself: Theresa May's Brexit speech


Comments

Jim said…
I think Dr Richard North summed it up better than I ever could

contains some rather strong language
Chris Whiteside said…
Dr North is usually an intelligent and interesting writer whether I agree with him or not, but on this occasion I must disagree with you. The post to which you linked consists of two paragraphs, of which the first is a few quotes from the speech and the second is a couple of sentences of mindless foul-mouthed insults which are completely void of any intellectual meaning beyond extreme disapproval.

I am sure you could have put it much better (and so, usually, could Dr North.)

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020