Calling the BBC - I pay for a TV licence, I live in England, and I don't read Welsh !

So why on earth is it, when I try to watch BBC iPlayer on a computer, I keep getting a pop-up menu in Welsh which blocks whatever I am trying to watch,  which I think is warning me that I need a TV license to watch BBC services.

Because the menu is in Welsh, a beautiful language which I cannot read which is spoken in  a beautiful part of our United Kingdom which is hundreds of miles by road or train from where I live,  it is extremely difficult to know how to get past this ridiculous and unnecessary notice, confirm that I have paid for a license, and get through to watch the services I have paid for.

Well you incompetent BBC bureaucratic idiots, I already pay a fortune for a TV licence to make my contribution to your grossly inflated and entirely undeserved salaries. Sort your systems out and stop this ridiculous harassment of your paying customers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020